[pygtk] multi selection in treeview does not work

Cornelius Koelbel cornelius.koelbel at lsexperts.de
Sun Feb 7 07:14:57 WST 2010

Hello list,

I got a pygtk application with a treeview. Within the treeview I got a
simple model with text fields forming a simple table.

I created the UI with glade3 on an ubuntu machine and I use GTK.Builder
to import the ui file.
I'd like to select more than one entry, but it is not possible...
I got the rubberbanding activated...

The xml def looks like this:

  <object class="GtkTreeView" id="myTreeview">
                        <property name="visible">True</property>
                        <property name="can_focus">True</property>
                        <property name="model">mystore</property>
                        <property name="headers_clickable">False</property>
                        <property name="search_column">9</property>
                        <property name="rubber_banding">True</property>
                        <property
name="enable_grid_lines">horizontal</property>
                        <signal name="button_press_event"
handler="on_myTreeview_button_press_event"/>
                        <child>
                          <object class="GtkTreeViewColumn"
id="treeviewcolumn1">
                            <property name="resizable">True</property>
                            <property name="sizing">autosize</property>
                            <property name="title">serial</property>
                            <property name="expand">True</property>
                            <property name="clickable">True</property>
                            <property name="reorderable">True</property>
                            <property name="sort_indicator">True</property>
                            <property name="sort_column_id">0</property>
                            <child>
                              <object class="GtkCellRendererText"
id="cellrenderertext1"/>
                              <attributes>