[pygtk] ANNOUNCE: Gaphor 0.6.0
gaphor at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 00:19:43 WST 2010
I'm proud to announce the official release of Gaphas 0.6.0.
Gaphas is a diagramming widget for GTK+, written in Python.
The latest release can be found on:
Sources can be found on:
Issues, enhancements, etc. can be posted on either on http://gaphor.lighthouseapp.com or the mailing list (gaphor-dev at googlegroups.com).
New in 0.6.0:
- Handlers are no longer called recursively for observed methods/properties.
- Removed enable_dispatching() and disable_dispatching() calls.
- Made aspect code simpler.
- Moved disconnect code from tool to aspect, as stated in Aspect's docstring.
- Fixed issues in connections.
- Lot's of fixes and testing has been done on the undo mechanism.
More information about the pygtk