[pygtk] pyobject missing G_MAXUINT

Paolo Losi paolo.losi at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 21:45:47 WST 2010

Hi all,

I'm trying to compile pygobject 2.10.1 on Centos 5.5.
I need to recompile since we're using a "custom" python 2.5.
2.10.1 is the most recent version of pygobject that supports the version
of glib shipped with centos 5.5.

I did successfully compiled and installed:
./configure
make
make egg

but unfortunately I'm missing some module attribute:

 File "/home/paolo/sw/papyon-0.4.9/papyon/msnp/mailbox.py", line 73, in Mailbox
   0, gobject.G_MAXUINT, 0,
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'G_MAXUINT'

How can I fix my compilation? (I guess I'm missing some more *-devel.rpm)

Thanks!
Paolo