[pygtk] Trying to show a marker on a object

sanjay kumar sanj080507 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 14:14:16 WST 2010

Hello every one

I am staring to work on pygtk & it is very amaging tool for development....

My problem is about Tooltip...
The main logic behind Tooltip is it is shown only mouse is over that
location...

But it want to show a permanent message over a particular location through
Tooltip...

I am trying to find it very hardly from last 3 days but unable to find
that...

Is there any way to do this with Tooltip & if possible please tell me how...
 or there is any other way to show a message without Tooltip....

I think this ca done through marker but not know how & is marker is
available in python or not

Thanks for reading this mail...