[pygtk] Windows installer - all in one

Dieter Verfaillie dieterv at optionexplicit.be
Mon Oct 4 15:24:37 WST 2010

Quoting "John Stowers" <john.stowers.lists at gmail.com>:
> Agree. Personally I use 2.20, with PyGTK 2.16 (just without the xp
> theme)

I've been using 2.20 from the opensuse build service [1], where
the xp theme engine has been patched to work, but that seemed to
be irrelevant to the op's question...

> There have been a heap of bug fixes in the xp theme that made it into
> gtk 2.22, so I expect the combination of PyGTK 2.22 and GTK 2.22 to be a
> really solid base.

Yep, let's hope so :)

> I'm just waiting on a gtk 2.22 bundle for windows, then I will make the
> PyGTK 2.22 installer.

That's great to know. Thanks for all your work in this!

mvg,
Dieter

[1]
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show?package=mingw32-gtk2&project=windows%3Amingw%3Awin32