[pygtk] Notebook tabposition with Windows Problem

Lucas Tanure ltanure at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 18:48:46 WST 2011

Hi,
I have just entered at the list to do one question.
First let me say my environment.

Linux: Arch Linux , Kernel 2.6.38, python  2.7,  pygtk 2.24.0-1 , kiwi
1.9.26-3 , python2-cairo 1.10.0-1, python-pyserial 2.5-2  , pygobject
2.28.4-1
Glade glade3-gtk2 3.8.0-1

Virtual Machine Windows : Windows Xp 32 Bits, python 2.7, kiwi 1.9.25, pygtk
2.24.0 ,  pygobject 2.28.3 , pycairo 1.8.10, Glade 3.8

Software is here <http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3490869/Software/real-project.7z>.
Unzip and run src/main.py, or you can import to eclipse with pydev. This
software is GPL3 .

Problem:
At windows Xp my software shows me tabs black background . See the
error<http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3490869/Software/error.png>,
See without the error <http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3490869/Software/noError.png>
At linux the software works ok.
On both two systems do not hesitate error messages or warnings. If I open
the src/gui/main.ui with glade at linux it's ok, but if i open at windows ,
glade shows me the tabs with black background, and can't fix it.

And this olny happen when the tabs are at windows and left or right
position.

HELP?
Thanks

Lucas A. Tanure Alves/ São Paulo , Brazil
Skype : lucas.tanure
+55 (19) 88176559