[pygtk] Enabling scroll adjustments in GI

Arjan Molenaar gaphor at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 04:51:41 WST 2011

Hi,

Next hurdle in porting Gaphas is that Gaphas' view class is managaing adjustments by itself.

On class level I used to call View.set_set_scroll_adjustments_signal("set-scroll-adjustments") to set the signal that should be emited when adjustments are changing on module level. This does not seem to work for with GI.

How can I set the scroll adjustments signal?

Regards,

Arjan

PS. As a side note: how is this supposed to work with GTK3, as there is not set_scroll_adjustments_signal call there it seems?