[pygtk] importing list from another python file

ravi ravi shawgho at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Oct 26 07:42:55 WST 2011

Hello all,

I am using python and pygtk to create a GUI. I am storing all the values that are to be displayed, in a list.
--> The values are calculated and stored in a list in the first file
--> The list is imported in to the second file which is GUI file(contains gtk.main()) by using IMPORT statement.

problem:

The list is continuously appended in the first file, but this does not reflect when imported in to the second file. The second file only shows an empty list. I need to get an updated list in my GUI file.Please help me out

Thank you,

Ravindra Nagireddy