[pygtk] Create hbox control from code

Petr Kubánek petr at kubanek.net
Tue Mar 20 04:42:58 WST 2012

Hi,

if you mean "to specify how many objects to put into hbox", you just add
(using pack_start/pack_end methods) objects you want, this is how you
specify how many fields will hbox hold.

If you mean spacing between objects, there are HBox methods for that
(set_spacing method or spacing parameter for HBox constructor).

Hope this helps.

Petr