Data Analysis Australia
Our business is to understand your business, to help you ask the right questions and to do the right analytics to answer them. As the leading analytics consultancy in Australia, Data Analysis Australia has been helping businesses solve problems using smarter analytics since 1988.
If you are interested in gaining valuable business analytics from your data, please contact us.
Applied Statistical Analysis
The art of analysing data to identify trends and patterns to differentiate what is significant or important from random variation.
* Questionnaire design and sampling regimes
* Complex weighting and standard error calculations
* Multivariate analysis and linking survey results
* Methodological Reviews
* Analysing the trends and patterns in historical data to forecast the future, incorporating subjective factors and uncertainties in a statistical way.
* Understanding populations, population drivers and population change.
Business and Risk Analysis
Modelling the likelihood of events occurring and their potential impact on our client's business.
Spatial Analysis and Mapping
* Spatial demand modelling
* Spatial sampling
* Combining map information with statistical summaries
Simulation and Optimisation
Modelling real-life structures and systems in a mathematical or statistical way.
Gain new insights from existing data resources and design effective data collection strategies.